- Exploring a Sea of Data with Massive Numbers of RegEx – And Maybe Even the Automata Processor
- Planning a 1-Day Symposium in Boise on the Utilization of Graph-Centric Data Technologies in Business Intelligence
- Protected: Embracing Complexity – Pt 2 of 6 – Data Prep and Pattern Recognition
- Embracing Complexity – Pt 1 of 6 – Non-Deterministic Finite Automata
- Levels of Pain – Refining the “Bad” side of the KPI Status
Tag Archives: predictive analytics
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Introduction to this Series “Big Data” and “Machine Learning” are two technologies/buzzwords making significant headway into the mainstream enterprise. Drawing analogies between these two technologies to those at the start of the Internet era twenty-something years ago: Big Data is analogous to a Web … Continue reading